Spraycans at dawn! Win an Alphacool LCD Display in our latest competition.
"Fancy winning a sexy Alphacool LCD Display? Know how to use mspaint to draw something that will make everyone laugh? Then enter the latest OC3D competition...."
Published: 24th February 2007 | Source: Overclock3D Forum |18/02/07
Author: James Napier
Source: Overclock3D Forum
Win an Alphacool LCD Display
Overclock3D have teamed up yet again with Specialtech to bring our forum members the chance of winning a sexy Alphacool LCD Display as seen below. What do you have to do to win this excellent prize? Simple - put a smile on the Specialtech team's faces by exercising your artistic skills using the overly complex graphical tool: mspaint!
How do I enter?
First start by downloading a copy of the Alphacool LCD display image here. Then, using only mspaint.exe (a graphics program included with all Windows versions), put your artistic tallent through its paces keeping your drawing within the dimensions of the LCD screen. To be in with a chance of winning, your drawing will need to be something that will make the guys at Specialtech laugh (keep it clean lads!).
Once you've completed the drawing, post it in this thread on the OC3D forums.
Terms & Conditions
• You must be a registered member of Overclock3D.Net. Registration is free and easy. Click here to signup now!
• Only mspaint.exe can be used for your artwork. Importing images from other programs or files is not allowed.
• Only one entry per person please. One you have posted your artwork you will not be allowed to change your submission.
• If you live in a remote part of the world you may be asked to contribue to the cost of delivering your prize.
• Overclock3D moderators ARE allowed to enter this competition as Specialtech is the host!!
• Competition ends 26th Feb 2007.
Discuss this competition in our forums.