DFI announce the LANParty DK 790FX-M2RS
"At the very beginning of 2008, DFI has launched the most excellent C/P ratio, but highest performance AMD quad-core platform, the LANParty DK 790FX-M2RS."
Published: 14th January 2008 | Source: DFI |
The DK 790FX entirely supports AMD's latest Quad-core processor, the Phenom (FX) series. The AMD’s 790FX, which is a tailor-made gear for enthusiast and aimed at providing the cutting edge performance with the latest Hyper Transport 3.0 for accelerating the CPU bandwidth; LP DK 790FX-M2RS features the highest performance chipset 790FX and SB600 as the Northbridge and Southbridge. Further, DFI brings you an ultra-performance OC platform with the utmost features such like Digital PWM, Bernstein Audio module and advance heat pipe + Transpiper.
While AMD is about to launched their highest-end quad core CPU, the Phenom series, LANParty DK 790FX-M2RS is the perfect optimized platform for the series.
* AMD AM2 socket supports Phenom FX, the quad core CPU.
* AMD 790FX + SB600 chipset
* Supports DDR 2 800 memory (Phenom CPU can reach DDRII1066)
* Supports 3-way crossfire technology
* Provides 4-phase digital PWM
* Supports 8ch High-definition audio
* Provides EZ Switch and CMOS Reloaded
* 10 x USB ports, 4 x SATA II ports
AMD 790FX + SB600: