Ultra Release Aluminum Hard Drive Cooler with Heatpipes
"New Hard Drive Cooler from Ultra Products."
Published: 21st October 2007 | Source: Ultra |
Keep your hard drive running a peak efficiency by keeping it as cool as possible. The Ultra Aluminum Hard Drive Cooler with Heatpipes dissipates heat efficiently and quietly. The hard drive cooler features passive thermal heat dissipation using fan-less operation, high-performance sintered powder heatpipes and top heatsink fins. The rubber dampers reduce your hard drives noise and vibration to make your PC run as quiet as possible. Make your hard drive run quieter and cooler with Ultra’s Aluminum Hard Drive Cooler with Heatpipes today!
- Heatpipe Material: Sintered Powder Heatpipe
- Heatsink Material: Aluminum
- Grounding: Wire Grounding
- Dimensions: 143 x 122 x 42mm
- Weight: 402g
- Passive Thermal solution for Hard Drives
- High performance sintered powder heatpipe dissipates heat efficiently
- Rubber dampers reduce HDD noise and vibration
- Top heatsink fins provide an outstanding cooling surface area
- Fan-less operation
Discuss in our forum