UK Exclusive - Bitspower release limited edition ASUS MARS waterblock
Taiwanese PC cooling specialists, Bitspower have certainly come a long way in a short time. A couple of years ago they were relatively unknown on the scene, but they’ve been shaking things up a lot recently with a combination of great design and striking quality.
They’ve definitely been innovative as well, with their waterblocks looking amazing. Bitspower are the only company dedicated enough to release a waterblock for ASUS’ flagship MARS GPU, the limited edition dual-PCB, dual-GTX285 powerhouse, of which only 1000 individually numbered cards have been made.
With the cards being so rare, it’s not at all surprising that these waterblocks will be even rarer. What may surprise you though is that Bitspower will individually number each block for the customer as well, to match the number on their MARS. That’s some serious attention to detail!
The block will be called the BP-WBVGNGTX285AM-BK Black Freezer VG-NGTX285AM Limited Edition.
Bitspowers official features are:
• Design for ASUS MARS GTX285 Dual PCB Limited Edition VGA Card.
• Direct-Flow Design On Inlet/Outlet.
• Included SLI Adapters.
• Stand-Off Design.
• Middle Base Made Of POM.
• Block Bases Made Of C1100.
• SLI Ready Application.
• Bottom High durability Nickel finished in Black.
• Can Be Fixed with Original Cover.
• RoHS Compliant.
The block measures 251x121x33mm (LxWxH) and features standard G¼” fittings. Included are:
• 3.5g syringe of Arctic Silver 5 (A non-conductive paste like Ceramique or MX2 would be better but hey, it’s better than nothing)
• Fujipoly GR-d Thermal Pad
• A replacement O-Ring for the block
• 2 BP-BS90R Black Sparkle rotary angle G ¼” Adapters
• BP-BSWP-C07 Black Sparkle Direct-Plug Adapter (for SLI)
• BP-BSWP-C44 Black Sparkle Direct-Plug Adapter - 35MM Version Female Part only (Also for SLI)
• A full set of mounting hardware (hard-mount only)
OC3D will be the first and only site where you’ll get to see both a written and video review of the new block, so stay tuned.