Feser To Release the TFC Xchanger
"Feser move into heat exchanger production?"
Published: 6th March 2008 | Source: Feser |
We only use the best materials for these radiators.
The fins and water channels consist of high-grade copper (e-Cu).
The water chambers consist of a brass alloy.
We have to ensure that the layer of the black finish remains very thin, thus the heat-air transfer is optimized to a maximum. The G1/4" thread for the inlet and outlet of the radiator offers the highest compatibility for a wide variety of fittings. The radiators can be installed horizontally or vertically. For a vertical mounting the air can escape entirely from the radiator by using the bleeder screw.
The radiators have a distinctive "TFC - Xchanger" Logo.
Each radiator after completion has been checked of impermeability and it's function.
Only then it gets the hologram label and comes with a serial number. Each radiator is a single piece. As a result, confusion or plagiarized almost impossible.
- Water Channels and Fins made out of ECu Copper Material
- Brass Water Chambers
- Black Finish (5µm)
- G1/4" Threads
- Mounting Screws for Case (4/8/12)
- Mounting Screws for Fan (4/8/12)
- Silicon Pads (1/2/3)
- Bleed Valve Screw
- Stamped TFC – Xchanger Logo
- ColorBox Packaging
- Warranty Card
- Serial Number with Holographic Sticker
- Sealed in VCI Bag - 5 Years Corrosion Protection
- 3 Years Warranty
- Compatible with all available Waterooling Systems