Introducing OC3D AfterShocks to the Forums!

OC3D's new gaming team has hit the forums!

  1. Introducing OC3D Aftershocks to the Forums!

 

Today marks the introduction of OC3D AfterShocks to the forum at large, and it must be said that we're ecstatic to see these guys here. OC3D AfterShocks is the lovechild of Team AfterShocks, a group of laid back gamers who just enjoying gaming for what it is, and the OC3D forums, which should need no introduction. 

We've been seeing a few of the Forum members try to actively coordinate gaming sessions, groups, and clans, but things have just been turned up a notch. With OC3D AfterShocks there is no skill level you must meet, as that's not what the team's about - it's all about kicking back and enjoying yourself, whilst being part of a greater community. 

At OC3D AfterShocks we pride ourselves on being a friendly community. This is the reason why we do not have an overall leader. We're run by every member who has an equal say in all things we do (or don't!).

So, are you looking to join a friendly, laid back gaming team who share similar interests, don't take things too seriously, and love to have a good time? If so, OC3D AfterShocks should be just the place for you. 
The games that are frequented most by the current members are Battlefield 3, Planetside 2, and Day Z, but that is far from the extent of what the team gets up to. Other games are constantly being played by members and it's not uncommon to see older games to be dug up for a friendly gaming session down memory lane. 

I had the opportunity to ask a few questions to OC3D AfterShocks Head of Departments CptBlobs to gain a greater understanding on the history and mindset of the gaming team, so here it goes:



Tell me about how AfterShocks first started. What were the most popular games at the time and, near its inception, how many people did you have playing with you?

We were formed just over three years ago with the aim of providing a mature, and friendly, place for gamers to enjoy their gaming. We have steadily increased our player-base in these three years playing, and providing servers on, such games as the Battlefield and Call of Duty series, plus many others too numerous too mention here.

How did OC3D first enquire about your team, and what was it that made you think, 'this is a good place for us to settle,'?
A short time ago we were approached by TTL and Sub to help them form an OC3D gaming community. We were only too willing to accept this offer considering the enormous potential of a very popular website and a large gaming community.

Are you hoping that your new presence on the forums shall create a new interest in gaming from the original OC3D forum members, and are you looking forward to gaining new recruits?
As well as bringing our existing player-base across, we would like as many OC3D forum members to join us in this venture as possible.

What would be your number one recommendation for someone who wants to play games with you guys but they don't think they're skilled enough?
Even though we will be running certain competitive teams within OC3D AfterShocks, we have never been a community based on gaming ability but rather on enjoyment regardless of skill level. As such, any and all members that want to join should apply as soon as possible, as we look forward to meeting you on your battlefield of choice! 

 


 

If you've read this far and you're still not convinced that the team would be the right place for you, we urge you to spend some time reading through the OC3D AfterShocks sub forum and mingle with the other members. We're sure that after a little time you'll realise what that the existing AfterShocks members are about as friendly and welcoming as you could ever wish for, and they're all excited over the prospect of gaining you as a member of their ranks!

If you're wanting to apply to become a recruit of the team please visit this thread which walks you through what needs to be done.
Still asking questions about the team? Visit this FAQ to see if your question's been answered.
Wanting to know which member is doing what within the team? Check out this thread which explains how the OC3D AfterShocks community works.
Just about to send your application on? Firstly, hooray! We hope that you enjoy your gaming experience with the rest of the team. Secondly, we must urge you to read through the team's Code of Conduct before you go any further.

Well then? What are you waiting for?! This is an opportunity to combine two great communities together to create an unstoppable gaming force like the world has never seen, so get your applications posted as soon as possible.
We look forward to seeing you on the battlefield! 

Want to discuss this further? Leave a comment on the OC3D AfterShocks Forum thread, here. 

  

«Prev 1 Next»

Most Recent Comments

22-05-2013, 14:45:58

Josh Weston
Today we have the pleasure of introducing you all to OC3D AfterShocks - OC3D's new gaming team who've come to stay with us from now on.

http://www.overclock3d.net/gfx/artic...145016524l.png
Continue ReadingQuote

22-05-2013, 14:48:30

AverageNinja
Welcome Aftershocks! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here!
Can't wait to have my new rig soon and gaming with OC3D
Will you guys be playing LoL?Quote

22-05-2013, 14:59:09

Venom3185
were always playing Quote

22-05-2013, 15:00:22

SuB
*wipes brow* Finally got it done!

Welcome guysQuote

22-05-2013, 15:03:41

tinytomlogan
Welcome to the pleasure dome boys and girls.

Please remember dont feed the animals!Quote

22-05-2013, 15:08:47

killkhan
Good job guys!Quote

22-05-2013, 15:09:55

SieB
Welcome guys!!!

I'll be up for some Planetside 2 action, as long as you are Vanu. Quote

22-05-2013, 15:10:57

Venom3185
Nc all the wayQuote

22-05-2013, 15:11:22

SPS
Welcome Aftershock

It would be handy if the main guys from Aftershock had a custom title to show their role in the gaming community. Makes it easier for us to recognise.Quote

22-05-2013, 15:12:15

SieB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom3185 View Post
Nc all the way
Then you are my enemy

I could always make an NC alt though.Quote

22-05-2013, 15:16:05

Dang3r0us
fapping right now have fun all!Quote

22-05-2013, 15:16:56

Blade3510
This should be a a very interesting venture indeed Quote

22-05-2013, 15:21:38

tinytomlogan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r0us View Post
fapping right now have fun all!

dirty boyQuote

22-05-2013, 15:21:39

SuB
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPS View Post
Welcome Aftershock

It would be handy if the main guys from Aftershock had a custom title to show their role in the gaming community. Makes it easier for us to recognise.
Will look into it, but once things get rolling everyone will know who's who Quote

22-05-2013, 15:23:13

seumasbeathan
Welcome Team Aftershock Quote

22-05-2013, 15:27:23

WillSK
Welcome Aftershocks! I look forward to gaming with you guys sometime soon!Quote

22-05-2013, 15:28:42

SPS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuB View Post
Will look into it, but once things get rolling everyone will know who's who
Or for a simpler solution, they could add it themselves to their sig Quote

22-05-2013, 15:29:53

ThaKang
*Something intelligent here*Quote

22-05-2013, 15:30:11

Rulkez

22-05-2013, 15:30:16

AverageNinja
^^ I could see newbies or spammers taking advantage of that because it'd be so easily duplicatable.Quote

22-05-2013, 15:31:39

Dang3r0us
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytomlogan View Post
dirty boy
lmao thats wrong haha
gaming:P hahah ^^ dangerous talking of me Quote

22-05-2013, 15:37:22

Venom3185
don't lieQuote

22-05-2013, 15:41:20

julesPG6
Did someone use the swear word VANUQuote

22-05-2013, 15:44:31

yassarikhan786
Welcome guys

Now that I'm free from Uni I can enjoy gaming to its fullestQuote

22-05-2013, 15:44:51

Cptblobs
Hello all,I am sure in the future we will all get to know each other really well and even do some gaming together.Quote

22-05-2013, 15:46:14

tinytomlogan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cptblobs View Post
Hello all,I am sure in the future we will all get to know each other really well and even do some gaming together.
Just rember what you promised mate. You have to spit as an absolute minimum. No more going in dry!Quote

22-05-2013, 15:48:13

AverageNinja
^^ how that made my laugh. (And Tom, don't even think about changing 'laugh' into 'come' or 'fap' )Quote

22-05-2013, 15:50:41

Cptblobs
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytomlogan View Post
Just rember what you promised mate. You have to spit as an absolute minimum. No more going in dry!
Fancy a bum,NO I am taken by SuB mate you know that.Quote

22-05-2013, 15:51:50

julesPG6
Blobs always does it dryQuote

22-05-2013, 15:53:04

tinytomlogan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cptblobs View Post
Fancy a bum,NO I am taken by SuB mate you know that.
Aye sooner those marriages are legal the better Quote

22-05-2013, 15:53:40

AverageNinja
^^ I'm already liking this community
This is my kind of humour
EDIT: Ninja'd by TTL D: that made my comment look really racist.
I DO support gay marriage. If two men/women are happy, let them be.Quote

22-05-2013, 15:54:18

TheLastRyano
Good to finally be live, look forward to playing with the OC3D forum regulars.Quote

22-05-2013, 15:54:33

julesPG6
Blobs will be the first to applyQuote

22-05-2013, 15:59:26

Cptblobs
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastRyano View Post
Good to finally be live, look forward to playing with the OC3D forum regulars.
What do you mean by playing with them ryano,you get locked up for saying things like that.Quote

22-05-2013, 16:02:04

AverageNinja
^^ oh dear...
Anyway, may I suggest a thread in which both the members of Team Aftershock and OC3D can introduce themselves to eachother?Quote

22-05-2013, 16:05:01

Feronix
Welcome to the forums AfterShocks

Looking forward to seeing you guys post more, I'm already liking where this thread is going Quote

22-05-2013, 16:05:51

tinytomlogan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cptblobs View Post
What do you mean by playing with them ryano,you get locked up for saying things like that.

Naaaaa they likeQuote

22-05-2013, 16:06:59

AverageNinja
This thread has gone from gaming to dirty talk in about 10 minutes. New record. Quote

22-05-2013, 16:10:07

Blade3510
all in the name of community interaction Quote

22-05-2013, 16:12:41

Rulkez
Can we get a My Little Pony Super Friends title for Blade ?Quote

22-05-2013, 16:22:45

Blade3510
Quote:
Originally Posted by rulkez View Post
can we get a my little pony super friends title for blade ?

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo D:Quote

22-05-2013, 16:24:41

ThaKang
Strange, for once, I'm being mature, and the rest of the guys are being vile Quote

22-05-2013, 16:27:22

Scon
.... were live?... Yes we are! Quote

22-05-2013, 16:29:53

TheLastRyano
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cptblobs View Post
What do you mean by playing with them ryano,you get locked up for saying things like that.
But you promised Blobs!Quote

22-05-2013, 16:32:43

SuB
Err who did I just get married off to?

Quote

22-05-2013, 16:39:01

Feronix
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuB View Post
Err who did I just get married off to?

Everyone! Quote

22-05-2013, 16:46:09

ThaKang
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuB View Post
Err who did I just get married off to?

Blobs. With his sharp toothed bottom.Quote

22-05-2013, 17:08:27

alpenwasser
Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageNinja View Post
This thread has gone from gaming to dirty talk in about 10 minutes. New record.
It's basic human nature. We're a species of depravity (although I suppose all species are
like that).

Anyway, welcome guys and girls, nice to have you here. Quote

22-05-2013, 17:15:52

tinytomlogan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3510 View Post
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo D:
Wooops!Quote

22-05-2013, 17:24:05

Blade3510
Whyyyy!!!!!!!! D:Quote

22-05-2013, 17:27:44

Fruity
Just to point out to all the new possible faces in the wider OC3D community

You're able to join our public Teamspeak at ts.overclock3d.netQuote

22-05-2013, 17:28:26

Rulkez
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3510 View Post
Whyyyy!!!!!!!! D:
Quote

22-05-2013, 17:46:06

Venom3185
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3510 View Post
Whyyyy!!!!!!!! D:
it could be worse mate lol look at mineQuote

22-05-2013, 18:13:56

Josh Weston
Welcome to the party, everyone xoxQuote

22-05-2013, 18:20:23

student
Hello and welcome!

I'm Stewdent and I deal with VooDkoo magic!

Enjoy the ride and don't forget to bring some cookies!Quote

22-05-2013, 18:26:01

Mysterae
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytomlogan View Post
Just rember what you promised mate. You have to spit as an absolute minimum. No more going in dry!
Good use of The Devils Lube Tom! Quote

22-05-2013, 18:42:33

S_I_N
Welcome and I look forward to gaming with y'allQuote

22-05-2013, 18:59:16

Greenback
Welcome to the madhouse, all are welcome no one may leave
If you need a target dummy I'm availableQuote

22-05-2013, 19:11:28

nagdamnit
I've played with them, those Shox lads are a total bunch of girls. And I'm pretty sure they are some kid of ists. Not quite sure which one/s, but definitely something isty about them.Quote

22-05-2013, 19:14:27

ermo
Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageNinja View Post
Welcome Aftershocks! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here!
Can't wait to have my new rig soon and gaming with OC3D
Will you guys be playing LoL?
I think more of us play Dota 2. If you don't have it let us know on Team Speak because we have lots of steam invites to hand out and we are always looking to play as a 5 man team it makes things more amusing Quote

22-05-2013, 19:15:36

ermo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaKang View Post
*Something intelligent here*
Unlikely!! Quote

22-05-2013, 19:44:48

Excalabur50
G'day AfterShocks and Welcome to OC3DQuote

22-05-2013, 23:39:43

hmmblah
I really didn't think a group of guys on a tech forum could get any gayer...Welcome Aftershocks!Quote

23-05-2013, 00:26:50

airdeano
Aftershocks, welcome to the OC3D forums.
a great place to get your game on!Quote

23-05-2013, 01:49:21

AverageNinja
Quote:
Originally Posted by ermo View Post
I think more of us play Dota 2. If you don't have it let us know on Team Speak because we have lots of steam invites to hand out and we are always looking to play as a 5 man team it makes things more amusing
I have Dota 2
I've got it from a competition where I won Dota.
My PC Doesn't run it atm though
And, I quite like your titles
I think we should at a system like on the old forums. At 50 posts, you can have a custom title which you can change over time.
I'd like something to do with teletubbies, so that Blade doesn't feel alone Quote

23-05-2013, 03:19:24

ermo
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmmblah View Post
I really didn't think a group of guys on a tech forum could get any gayer...Welcome Aftershocks!
Blobs put the Gay in GayMer, literally and metaphorically!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageNinja View Post
I have Dota 2
I've got it from a competition where I won Dota.
My PC Doesn't run it atm though
And, I quite like your titles
I think we should at a system like on the old forums. At 50 posts, you can have a custom title which you can change over time.
I'd like something to do with teletubbies, so that Blade doesn't feel alone
That's cool come and find us on Team Speak when you can dota it up and join the carnage.

Until then and seeing as you must be a crazy Dutch guy, as gold member said
Keep 'schmoooking a pipe'



Quote:
Originally Posted by SuB View Post
Lol, wow this turned into a massively gay thread :S...

Ermo stop double posting *hits with stick*

:P

Lovely warm welcome OC3D'ers keep it up!
It wasn't a double post per see - my fingers just work faster than my brain and I couldn't think of what I wanted to say in good england fast enough to put it all in one post.

I also did the posting from my mobile.... so massive fat fingers might have caused problems... I have bad aids aswell.....it's not contagious though....

Ask blobs about how fast my fingers are..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Weston View Post
Aye, that's what the edit button's for
This a strictly consecutive post free forum! (because the mods are the ones who have to go around merging the bloody things)
Is that better Joshuaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........

I thought our job was to make mods lives harder not easier!!Quote

23-05-2013, 03:51:18

AverageNinja
^^ I'm 16, I can't "schmook a pipe" Quote

23-05-2013, 03:53:30

SuB
Lol, wow this turned into a massively gay thread :S...

Ermo stop double posting *hits with stick*

:P

Lovely warm welcome OC3D'ers keep it up!Quote

23-05-2013, 04:10:16

Josh Weston
Quote:
Originally Posted by ermo View Post
It wasn't a double post per see - my fingers just work faster than my brain and I couldn't think of what I wanted to say in good england fast enough to put it all in one post.

Ask blobs about how fast my fingers are..........
Aye, that's what the edit button's for
This a strictly consecutive post free forum! (because the mods are the ones who have to go around merging the bloody things)Quote

23-05-2013, 04:18:07

SuB
Thanks for sorting it Ermo + 1 internets to you sir.Quote

23-05-2013, 04:20:38

Viper_Ire
Sub......where's my joystick.Quote

23-05-2013, 04:24:02

MrKambo

23-05-2013, 04:42:20

SuB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper_Ire View Post
Sub......where's my joystick.
Your first fricking post, and it's demanding something you haven't paid a penny for yet. You cheeky little...

It's ON IT's WAY!

Kambo, language :P *shakes finger side to side*Quote

23-05-2013, 04:47:38

Viper_Ire
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuB View Post
Your first fricking post, and it's demanding something you haven't paid a penny for yet. You cheeky little...

It's ON IT's WAY!

Kambo, language :P *shakes finger side to side*

I said i'd pay you. But with the way this thread is going it's gonna have to be in sexual favours.

No if's or but....ts.

HIHOOOOOQuote

23-05-2013, 04:52:05

SuB
*facepalm*Quote

23-05-2013, 05:05:34

Liguar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaKang View Post
Strange, for once, I'm being mature, and the rest of the guys are being vile
It had to happen eventually!Quote

23-05-2013, 05:16:23

ermo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper_Ire View Post
I said i'd pay you. But with the way this thread is going it's gonna have to be in sexual favours.

No if's or but....ts.

HIHOOOOO
Favoritism already. How has Viper got away with 2 separate posts!!

Where's Joshua when you need him........

Clearly, Viper wants to be in SuB!! Quote

23-05-2013, 05:20:02

Cptblobs
Nice to see Liguar on here to sort the kids out.Quote

23-05-2013, 05:24:13

Josh Weston
Quote:
Originally Posted by ermo View Post
Favoritism already. How has Viper got away with 2 separate posts!!

Where's Joshua when you need him........

Clearly, Viper wants to be in SuB!!
I see no evidence of foul play from Viper Quote

23-05-2013, 05:29:52

TheLastRyano
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper_Ire View Post
I said i'd pay you. But with the way this thread is going it's gonna have to be in sexual favours.

No if's or but....ts.

HIHOOOOO
Don't do it Sub, Viper's technique is poor and certainly has no real cash value!

Quote

23-05-2013, 05:34:58

Cptblobs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper_Ire View Post
I said i'd pay you. But with the way this thread is going it's gonna have to be in sexual favours.

No if's or but....ts.

HIHOOOOO

Beware once he gets what he wants he will drop you like a brick...I know Quote

23-05-2013, 05:37:40

SuB
I'm starting to feel my relationship status with you is getting weaker Viper Your peer reviews aren't exactly 'shining' darling.Quote

23-05-2013, 05:39:28

Rulkez
Can we get a sticky in the Software > games sub forum to point the discussion to this section of the forums ?Quote

23-05-2013, 05:49:39

SuB
My plan is to ask someone to pick threads that need 'moving' then redirect people to hear automajicly (fingers crossed)Quote

23-05-2013, 05:57:33

Viper_Ire
Ah, The last Wino. We meet again.

You know nothing of my technique. Well, neither do i. But that's not the point..


And another thing Sub. Why is my title thing, Newbie. I've posted 3 times. Madness. Blobs get's Noel Edmonds.

I should have at least got Leprechaun Minder. Surely i've unlocked that right?Quote

23-05-2013, 06:04:37

ermo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Weston View Post
I see no evidence of foul play from Viper
I see, it's already turned into some three-way Bro mance, here is my ode to you all:

Joshuaaaaa and Viper in a tree, K I S S I N G,
with little old SuB hanging out of both of yee.
bummers, bummers, all of thee,
B O N I N G one another in a tree.



Will Shake n bake speare, eat your heart out........Quote

23-05-2013, 06:12:37

Viper_Ire
Quote:
Originally Posted by ermo View Post
I see, it's already turned into some three-way Bro mance, here is my ode to you all:

Joshuaaaaa and Viper in a tree, K I S S I N G,
with little old SuB hanging out of both of yee.
bummers, bummers, all of thee,
B O N I N G one another in a tree.



Will Shake n bake speare, eat your heart out........
That's very immature Ermo.

Has no place here. GAWD!Quote

23-05-2013, 06:14:18

ermo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper_Ire View Post
That's very immature Ermo.

Has no place here. GAWD!
You've changed!Quote

23-05-2013, 06:21:45

UkGouki
hello and welcome all Quote

23-05-2013, 06:29:34

Fruity
Guys I feel like I must be the sensible one and warn everyone that ermo (hence known forth as Terry) can't be trusted.

He has an odd name and is probably practically french. Which is the worst kind. A fake frenchie.

I'd like to make the suggestion that he's banned from posting and he has to say only nice things to me in Teamspeak under penalty of death.Quote

23-05-2013, 06:35:50

ermo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruity View Post
Guys I feel like I must be the sensible one and warn everyone that ermo (hence known forth as Terry) can't be trusted.

He has an odd name and is probably practically french. Which is the worst kind. A fake frenchie.

I'd like to make the suggestion that he's banned from posting and he has to say only nice things to me in Teamspeak under penalty of death.
Outrage, you slur my heritage, I am so not a fake Frenchie, I am a real one, like M0PL0. I can prove it....

Donde esta los banos?

See, you don't get more French than that.....Quote

23-05-2013, 06:47:47

Fruity
Claiming to be French with a Russian sounding name... Can't trust Terry.

Get on your bikeski!Quote

23-05-2013, 08:11:07

Ross_Kirkbright
Seems like years ago this wall all planned lolQuote

23-05-2013, 08:53:08

M0PL0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ermo View Post
Outrage, you slur my heritage, I am so not a fake Frenchie, I am a real one, like M0PL0. I can prove it....

Donde esta los banos?

See, you don't get more French than that.....
I do not know you Mr Ermo so please refrain from staining the french with your presence. Quote

23-05-2013, 09:50:40

ThaKang
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuB View Post
My plan is to ask someone to pick threads that need 'moving' then redirect people to hear automajicly (fingers crossed)
Forward all posts to here, we're taking over this place!

MWUAHAHA*coughing fit*...haQuote

23-05-2013, 10:09:52

Fruity
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaKang View Post
Forward all posts to here, we're taking over this place!
Well that's just fantastic. Here we are trying to do it stealthily and you just go and blow it. Well done!Quote

23-05-2013, 10:22:18

AverageNinja
I know nothing...Quote

23-05-2013, 10:25:14

ThaKang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruity View Post
Well that's just fantastic. Here we are trying to do it stealthily and you just go and blow it. Well done!
It's ok Fruity, we'll just stick you in a Jet from BF3 and you'll take them all out. Quote

23-05-2013, 10:43:57

SuB
Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageNinja View Post
I know nothing...
Good boyQuote

23-05-2013, 10:44:40

AverageNinja
^^ But... I'M STILL TELLING TTL!
Unless I get my requested teletubbie membertitle
I think "OC3D's Teletubbie" would suit me great.
http://www.ratewall.com/avatars/67.jpg
Quote

23-05-2013, 11:04:55

Viper_Ire
I agree with Ninja, He needs the Telletubbie title.

Then that can open me up to complain to Sub about getting a new title. I don't complain to Sub enough.Quote

23-05-2013, 11:07:34

Fruity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper_Ire View Post
I don't complain to Sub enough.
Don't worry. We do that for you. Though it's usually complaining about you...Quote

23-05-2013, 11:11:04

SuB
No custom titles boys.. not happening.
Viper put a lid on it, or I'm not putting a ring on it.

Titles setup for members and recruits :PQuote

23-05-2013, 11:12:31

Viper_Ire
Excellent, my work is almost complete. If i complain to Sub who complains to Blobs who complains to the heads and in turn they complain about me to Sub than I have complained to Sub in such a way that Sub thinks the heads are complaining about complaining which makes Sub complain.

That, or he will probably just ban me. But dammit it's worth the risk.Quote

23-05-2013, 11:13:39

AverageNinja
^^ I understand.
Anyway, where were we? Oh yeah!
OOH NO! AFTERSHOCK IS TAKING THIS PLACE OVER! I SHOULD'VE TOLD TTL D:
*RANDOM GUNSHOTS AND REGULARS SCREAMING*
AAAH! IT'S A MASSACRE!
EDIT: AAAH! AND I'VE ALSO BEEN NINJA'D BY VIPER!!!Quote

23-05-2013, 11:27:12

ThaKang
Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageNinja View Post
^^ I understand.
Anyway, where were we? Oh yeah!
OOH NO! AFTERSHOCK IS TAKING THIS PLACE OVER! I SHOULD'VE TOLD TTL D:
*RANDOM GUNSHOTS AND REGULARS SCREAMING*
AAAH! IT'S A MASSACRE!
EDIT: AAAH! AND I'VE ALSO BEEN NINJA'D BY VIPER!!!
I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... And I'm all out of asses.Quote

23-05-2013, 11:29:14

AverageNinja
^^
That reference just killed my whole flow/imagination. Quote

23-05-2013, 11:42:20

ThaKang
It's what I do best.Quote

23-05-2013, 11:43:59

AverageNinja

Now I'm a sad ninja. Quote

23-05-2013, 11:46:15

ThaKang
Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageNinja View Post

Now I'm a sad ninja.
That is what you get for telling TTL Quote

23-05-2013, 11:47:28

AverageNinja
I never told him :
Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageNinja View Post
^^ I understand.
Anyway, where were we? Oh yeah!
OOH NO! AFTERSHOCK IS TAKING THIS PLACE OVER! I SHOULD'VE TOLD TTL D:
*RANDOM GUNSHOTS AND REGULARS SCREAMING*
AAAH! IT'S A MASSACRE!
EDIT: AAAH! AND I'VE ALSO BEEN NINJA'D BY VIPER!!!
I was going to help you, but you've just killed my flow!!! D:Quote

23-05-2013, 11:50:53

ThaKang
Betrayal! You said you should have, but you did anyway, in a PM My intelligence team told me so Quote

23-05-2013, 11:54:27

AverageNinja
No, I haven't. The only traitor are you! You know I saw you talking to TTL, and now you want to eliminate the only witness you sneaky basterd Quote

23-05-2013, 11:58:57

ThaKang
Damn, my cover is blow! ABORT! *clicks close window*Quote

23-05-2013, 12:02:27

AverageNinja
That's right! I've got my eye on you!Quote

23-05-2013, 13:41:04

ermo
So the Bromance continues....

Why does Viper have this title?

'OC3D Aftershocks Member'

Damn it the bad aids has spread, Viper has infected us all...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaKang View Post
Damn, my cover is blow! ABORT! *clicks close window*
That's some expensive cover you have.....I gather its Columbian?Quote

23-05-2013, 13:55:01

AverageNinja
Quote:
Originally Posted by ermo View Post
So the Bromance continues....

Why does Viper have this title?

'OC3D Aftershocks Member'

Damn it the bad aids has spread, Viper has infected us all...........
I'm clean! Quote

23-05-2013, 14:05:59

ThaKang
Quote:
Originally Posted by ermo View Post
That's some expensive cover you have.....I gather its Columbian?
Says 'Made in China'Quote

23-05-2013, 14:07:14

AverageNinja
Then your cover was bound to be blown dude!
My hawkeye blows everything - no pun intendedQuote

23-05-2013, 16:20:38

nutter308
Thanks for the warm welcome all, looking forward to playing with you all Quote

23-05-2013, 16:35:47

SPS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuB View Post
No custom titles boys.. not happening.
Viper put a lid on it, or I'm not putting a ring on it.

Titles setup for members and recruits :P
Awesome Quote

23-05-2013, 18:17:53

ermo
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutter308 View Post
Thanks for the warm welcome all, looking forward to playing with you all
I all warned you about nutter wanting to ....... play....... with everybody!! Quote

24-05-2013, 11:40:22

ThaKang
Quote:
Originally Posted by ermo View Post
I all warned you about nutter wanting to ....... play....... with everybody!!
It's half the reason he's moving to Belfast, to be closer to me. Quote

24-05-2013, 13:11:09

AverageNinja
^^
Now I'm moving to Northern Ireland, because I'm the jealousy kind.Quote

25-05-2013, 13:47:18

FTLN
Welcome to OC3D aftershocks ...

I think ill be getting my game collection updated sooner rather than later ..Quote

27-05-2013, 10:39:54

AverageNinja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3510 View Post
Whyyyy!!!!!!!! D:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom3185 View Post
it could be worse mate lol look at mine
All I'm saying is, be happy with your titles D:Quote

29-05-2013, 08:22:17

alienbreed
Oh gawd... have I joined another dating agency! Hello everyone...sorry Im already married. If anyone wants to come and join me in a big 45 ton metal monster with a massive barrel which can give out a pounding that even Blobs couldn't stand...then catch me on World of Tanks.

... Blobs get off the turret it doesn't need polishing anymore!

ABQuote

29-05-2013, 08:26:48

Cptblobs
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienbreed View Post
Oh gawd... have I joined another dating agency! Hello everyone...sorry Im already married. If anyone wants to come and join me in a big 45 ton metal monster with a massive barrel which can give out a pounding that even Blobs couldn't stand...then catch me on World of Tanks.

... Blobs get off the turret it doesn't need polishing anymore!

AB
Why me Quote

29-05-2013, 08:31:34

ermo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cptblobs View Post
Why me
Because it's so easy!! Quote

29-05-2013, 08:42:22

Viper_Ire
Quote:
Originally Posted by ermo View Post
Because it's so easy!!
Just like Blobs.Quote

29-05-2013, 16:29:29

alienbreed
Just thought you'd like to look at me big shiny canon? Before nutter gets dirty with it!... Don't where he's been or what he's been upto living in that flat on his own.Quote

30-05-2013, 07:03:19

ThaKang
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienbreed View Post
Just thought you'd like to look at me big shiny canon? Before nutter gets dirty with it!... Don't where he's been or what he's been upto living in that flat on his own.
He doesn't live in his flat anymore, he's moved to Belfast to be closer to me! I have that effect on people...

Anyway, what he's been doing is, walking the streets at night, catnapping kittens so he can knit them jumpers to wear.Quote

30-05-2013, 08:34:17

alienbreed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaKang View Post
he's moved to Belfast to be closer to me!.
Im so sorry to hear that... my condolences.Quote

31-05-2013, 15:03:42

Rulkez
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuB View Post
My plan is to ask someone to pick threads that need 'moving' then redirect people to hear automajicly (fingers crossed)
What's happening with this ? There are still new posts going up in Software > Gaming , and there seemed to be some guys confused about whether they are allowed to post in the Aftershocks section if they are not members.


Why cant Software>Games be locked or at least a sticky with an explanation that games discussion should be done in this section of the forums.

Or am I way off the mark and the other forum is staying open ? It just seems to make more sense to direct all the traffic through the one section , especially if we are trying to encourage these guys to come play with us.Quote

31-05-2013, 17:29:54

SuB
If we lock it off and remove it we lose the threads and their 'content' its just a case of someone picking a list of what you want so we can migrate them, then kind of retiring the entire area quietly. I will redirect people eventually. Just make it clear people are welcome in here, if new threads pop up give me a shout and a link and i'll get em shifted. The existing active ones were moved as far as i know, if any more have appeared, do again, let me know I can't keep a track of all of it :PQuote
Reply
x

Register for the OC3D Newsletter

Subscribing to the OC3D newsletter will keep you up-to-date on the latest technology reviews, competitions and goings-on at Overclock3D. We won't share your email address with ANYONE, and we will only email you with updates on site news, reviews, and competitions and you can unsubscribe easily at any time.

Simply enter your name and email address into the box below and be sure to click on the links in the confirmation emails that will arrive in your e-mail shortly after to complete the registration.

If you run into any problems, just drop us a message on the forums.