Aqua-Pcs Banner Design Competition
Published: 28th November 2007 | Source: Aqua-PCs |
Aqua-PCs have yet another amazing competition on, this time all you have to do is design and make a advert banner for the company. The banner can be made from flash, photoshop or even paint.
Flash category - Xclio2 Case:
Static category - CS-188AF Case:
Paint! Category - CS-188A Case:
The banners need to follow the following spec... > All banners must be 728x90
> You may pick to base the banner on Aqua-Pcs or Flow Cooling
> All banners must feature our website address (www.aqua-pcs.co.uk or www.flow-cooling.co.uk)
> You may only enter ONE category (Flash / Static / Paint!)
> You may post as many banners as you like in the thread but you may on submit 2 banners to be judged.
> ONE winner will be chosen from each category
How to Enter: E-mail your two best banners to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following form attached: http://www.overclock3d.net/dwn/compform.doc
Terms & Conditions
• Only one entry per forum member. Multiple submissions from same/different forum accounts will result in immediate disqualification.
• You must be a registered member of Overclock3D Forums.
• Shipping to most countries is free, however, if you live in a remote part of the world, please check with us if any shipping charges will be incurred, we reserve the right to offer a different prize of the same value as the case if won outside of the UK as shipping for this can be very expensive.
• Competition ends 30th November 2007 at 12pm GMT.
• Normal forum and website terms and conditions still apply to your entries.
Think you have the art skills to win yourself a nice new stylish computer case? Then get over to the forum and post your banner!