Caselabs SM8 Competition
Caselabs SM8 Competition
Published: 7th February 2013 | Source: Caselabs |
We have been lucky enough here at OC3D to have reviewed quite a few of the Caselabs cases, each time the reaction with our readers was the same..... They loved them. These case do have massive potential to build an epic fully watercooled custom system. With their light weight aluminium construction, choice of colours, motherboard layout and enough accessories to keep Victoria Beckham happy its easy to see why many people aspire to own one of these awesome cases.
Well the good news is OC3D has teamed up with Caselabs to offer one lucky person the chance to win an SM8, because of the custom nature of these cases the lucky winner will get to choose their case colour, window size and colour, what type of drop in radiator mount they would like but also a USB3 panel and two flex bay mounts!
The competition is open worldwide and Caselabs have kindly said they will also ship the prize to the winner anywhere in the world as a part of the prize!
So what do you have to do to be in with a chance of winning this awesome prize? Simple really just fill in your details below to join our newsletter and then post in the thread on the forums to explain why you think you should win it, and your build plans if you do including hardware etc!
To be clear this will be no random competition, Caselabs owner Jim Keating & TTL will look at all of the entries and pick the top 3 people that makes the best case for their intended use of the case (pun intended). So make your forum post a good one, the more effort you put in the better. Hardware links, photos, photoshop ideas, videos anything is possible. Then once they have picked the top 3 it will be up to the community to VOTE who they think should win! Thats right in the end we give the power back to you guys to decide who wins!
Terms & Conditions *
• Competition closes 23:59 GMT on the 14th of March 2013
• Participants must submit their details to OC3D via the form above & posted in the competition forum thread.
• No purchase necessary.
• All entries will be placed into a prize draw with the 3 winners chosen on merit by the judges.
• A vote will then be held for forum members to choose which entry wins.
• Winner will be notified of success by forum PM no later than 14 working days after the voting closes.
• The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Collective or multiple entries will not be accepted from the same email address.
• Your E-Mail address will be added to the OC3D mail list, but can be removed easily by request.